The industry ’ s strongest remote terminal unit which Hydro-Trent Automation is proud to be their distribution Partner in Malaysia.
Semaphore’s Kingfisher RTU brings an advanced, automation technology platform to SCADA applications. Strengths across-the-board mean that systems implementers won’t be distracted making trade-offs due to product limitations:
- High-performance processing platform – a 32-bit CPU works with intelligent communications and I/O modules to meet scanning and throughput requirements
- Open, programmable automation environment – based on ISaGRAF version 5, Toolbox Plus+ supports all IEC 61131-3 languages and IEC 61499 for distributed processing
- Rich function block library – a result of Semaphore’s extensive SCADA experience, pre-engineered function blocks provide invaluable programming short-cuts
- Broad communications compatibility – a complete array of hardware options plus over 70 protocols provide for network compatibility
- Enhanced DNP3 Protocol Suite – broad DNP3 support, including DNP Master in the RTU, allows users to take best advantage of the power of this protocol
- Security platform – The Semaphore Security Suite includes Secure DNP3 Authentication Master plus SNMP for shadow data security
- Redundant configurations – three levels of redundancy in Kingfisher Plus+ cost-effectively meet a variety of availability requirements
The Kingfisher Series combines the benefits of advanced processor and software technologies with the reliability of proven I/O modules and communications options. The result is an easy-to-configure remote terminal unit that achieves exceptional performance. By minimizing risks, it enables project completion, on time and on budget.
LP-3 Low Power RTU
The compact G30 and modular Kingfisher Plus+ are based on the Kingfisher automation technology platform. The LP-3 is a low power product designed for remote installations that lack power sources.
Today’s SCADA operators must secure their systems from an increasing assortment of cyber threats. In a well-known incident, a former contractor was able to remotely access wastewater lift station RTU devices and command them to operate pumps. Can today’s systems reliably prevent such a security breach?
A solution is available now. Using DNP3 Secure Authentication, an RTU will challenge any node, such as a SCADA server, to be sure it is a legitimate asset on the system—before responding to commands.